Copper is a project management software tool that helps you and your team manage projects, tasks, clients, contacts, and documents online. Thousands of businesses in over 50 countries and across numerous industries choose Copper as their preferred PM tool.
Copper is made for teams that need to plan and execute their projects quickly, efficiently, and cost-effectively. It’s like having a full time project manager keeping you and your team on track.
If you run any kind of design or web-related business, an internal marketing team, ad agency, medical team, education department, or any other special project team, once you’ve used Copper you’ll wonder how you ever did without it
- Manage Clients, Projects & Tasks
- Drag & Drop Timeline (This tool allows you to create and manage your project timelines, in seconds)
- Allocating People and Booking Time & Resources
- Logging Hours and Comments
- Storing Files & Folders Pertaining to Specific Projects
- Tracking and Managing your budgets & Invoices
- Importing and Exporting Data (including your MS Project XML files, Syncronization of your Outlook or iCal calendars, Import and export of your Contacts via vCard, CSV & PDF exporting of Reports, Quotes and Invoices, or full backup & restore of your entire Copper database via the Admin console.)
- Project Timesheet Reports
- Plus Many More (take a full tour here)
“What do we think of Copper? Its super!!! Currently our whole creative team (online and offline), our data/crm dept, and our client service team use it. We’re now working with Ben and the crew at Element Software to tailor the product to suit our unique requirements, what other software company is so responsive?” – Yannis Piperakis-Papadakis, CIO OgilvyOne Worldwide
“We have a complex creative pipeline that includes everything from commercial shoots to software development and Copper is flexible enough to handle it all. The tools are intuitive, very well thought out, and best of all backed by developers who are committed to supporting their customers. It’s great!” – Neil McBean Rival Schools
20 Free Copper Accounts
How To Win
Tell us the reason you think you deserve a free account. We love real answers. “I really need this account to further my design career by helping me keep track of my work”. Something like that is always a winner over “OMFG I NEED THIS STUFF NAOWZ”.
When Will I Know
Winners will be chosen next Monday (March 28th 2011)
- QubeSys Tech
- Troy Bowman
- Jean-Paul de Jong
- Samantha Prinsloo
- Chanelle Henry
- Helene Bowman
- Marty White
- George Edwards
If your name is on the winner list please contact me at chad(at)fuelyourcreativity.com to get your free account!!