Now in its 10th year, FITC Toronto is one of the largest and longest running events of its kind in the world. With some of the most unique and engaging presenters from around the globe, FITC Toronto is a blitz of over 80 presentations, demonstrations, and panel discussions, sandwiched between the legendary FITC parties and abundant networking opportunities. Topped off with the FITC Award Show, it’s three days and nights that will leave you inspired, energized and awed. Not to be missed.
- Kyle Cooper – Director of 150+ film title sequences, inlcuding Se7en, Across the Universe, Iron Man I / II, and The Incredible Hulk.
- GMUNK – Design Lead for Graphic Design & Animation at Digital Domain creating graphic content for TRON Legacy
- Theo Watson – Co-founder of openFrameworks and member of Graffiti Research Lab. Works include Eyewriter, Laser Tag and Laser Graffiti system.
- Rob Bateman – Co-founder of Away3D
- Andre Michelle – The man behind Audiotools.com
- Chris Allen – President and CEO of Infrared5, and inventor of Brass Monkey
- MK12 – Kansas City based design and filmmaking collective who’s work includes ‘Quantum of Solace’ and ‘Stranger than Fiction’
- Mc Bess – French illustrator currently living in London
Topics presented at the event
Marketing Your Skillz • The Creative Method and Systems • Design IO: Interactive Installations and Experimental Storytelling • Creative Use of Mobile Capabilities •Beyond the Bar Graph: A Visual Narrative with Data • Fresh AIR: New Flash Animation Workflows for TV and Film • Multiplatform 3D Content Development Made Easy • Comparing Web Video Technologies, from Flash to HTML5 to Silverlight • Building a Flash game in under 3kb • Developing Social Games with the PushButton Engine
Festival ticket prices range from $499-$699
Festival + Workshop ticket prices range from $649-$899
Student Festival ticket prices range from $149-$199
Super Early Bird prices end on Dec 11th, 2010. Early Bird pricing ends Feb 25th, 2011.
All ticket includes Festival, Coffee, snacks, evening events, and the event grab bag
Full ticket details can be found here.
There is a fuel discount for 10% off. Enter: Fuel10