Logo Of The Day is a high-profile logo design award scheme that rewards the best professional logos and trademarks designed throughout the world. All suggested logos are screened by two judges Jacob Cass & Jeff Fisher to ensure this.
Tell Me More
* Logo Of The Day promotes excellence in logo design around the world.
* All logos suggested (or chosen) are screened by two professional, practicing logo designers and are judged on the design, creativity, scalability, usability and memorability of the logo before being awarded the LOTD award.
* All winners will be showcased on the Logo Of The Day website and are eligible for the Logo Of The Day Award of which they can use on their CV or however they wish.
* Logo Of The Day is a powerful marketing tool to promote yourself and / or your design firm.
* Participants are entitled to use the LOTD Badge for display on their website or where ever they wish.
Prize 1: 2x Photoshop World Tickets for Boston or Las Vegas (Worth $600!)
Prize 2: 1x Copy of the book American Corporate Identity 2007 (Worth $45)
Prize 3: 1x Copy of the book The Big Book Of Layouts (Worth $50)
Prize 4: 1000x Business Cards From UPrinting.com (Worth $50) (Free post to US & Canada only)
Prize 5: Bonus Surprise Prize (Worth $50)
To win prize 1: Write a blog post about the new LOTD website.
To win prize 2: Comment on your favourite logo design on the LOTD site.
To win prize 3: Suggest a quality logo design using the form on the LOTD site.
To win prize 4: Stumble Review the LOTD site. (Not just a thumbs up)
To win prize 5: Subscribe to the LOTD RSS or Email feed. Comment on this post to let LOTD you have subscribed – honesty is the best policy.
AND If you interested at all – so far of the logos submitted my favorite is here. (shown below)